SNOWBOARD ON THE BLOCK SPONSORSHIPS
OCTOBER 14, 2017
DENVER PERFORMING ARTS COMPLEX & SCULPTURE PARK
Snowboard on the Block is an annual event that brings in thousands of people each year. The event was built upon snowboarding’s core values and unique culture with the goal of bringing the snowboard community together to welcome in the winter season through film, music, a professional rail jam competition, and more.
Since its inception in 2013, the Snowboard on the Block has grown from a block-party-style event in the RiNo District to a full-blown event in the heart of Downtown Denver, complete with indoor and outdoor theater-style film premieres, a huge outdoor sound stage with musical artists from around the globe, and a custom-built 3-story street-style rail jam setup for our professional riders to compete on.
Snowboard on the Block has a strong reputation for quality and passion, which is reflected in our sponsor partnerships. The event has established itself as the most influential and innovative winter kickoff event in the industry because of its powerful reach to both the young mainstream audience and industry veterans, providing brands with exposure to niche demographic audiences, helping to increase sales, customer awareness, and brand loyalty.
By integrating your brand into our communications, we will ensure a close connection to your target market. Snowboard on the Block works to create exposure and brand presence for partners through the following platforms:
- Press release distribution to local/national media
- Ads in leading snowboard magazines
- Dedicated website with event information and sponsor branding
- Social media event marketing: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Regional marketing programs
- Billboards ads (still and digital video) all around the city of Denver
- Premium onsite activation opportunities: tents, banners, on-site branding, stage branding, theater branding, vendor spaces, and more
- Heavy foot traffic due to event location
Snowboard on the Block has various sponsorship packages available. For more information, including quotes, please fill out the form below.
FOLLOW @SNOWBOARDONTHEBLOCK ON INSTAGRAM