Driving to the festival? For your convenience, Snowboard on the Block has partnered with nearby Coors Field to offer up over 2000 parking spots for festival attendees. The entrance to Coors Field Lot C is just 3 blocks away from the Snowboard on the Block entrance and will be monitored by security to ensure the safety of your vehicle while attending the festival. Street parking in the area is very hard to come by, especially the day of the festival, so get in and out quickly.
- Parking lot entrance is located at 33rd St. and Blake St.
- Cost of parking starts at $10 and VIP parking is available.
- The parking lot will open at 10:00 a.m. on the day of the festival.
- Please be respectful of our neighbors and be mindful of noise levels when entering and exiting the festival.
- Parking lot lights will be turned off at midnight so please use caution.
- Cars MUST be moved by 9:00 am on Sunday, Sept. 13th.